EVRI-thing You Need to Know About Data Visualization with PLS_Toolbox and Solo
April 23, 2020
Our webinar series continues on Thursday, April 23 with “EVRI-thing You Need to Know About Data Visualization with PLS_Toolbox and Solo.” Eigenvector President Barry M. Wise will present.
Data visualization techniques are often the key to unlocking information in large, high dimension data sets. We will explore many of these methods and show you how to access them in PLS_Toolbox and Solo. In this webinar you’ll learn how to
- add meta-data such as class information, axis scales, property values and labels to your data sets
- use “color by” to add information to plots of raw or preprocessed data as well as scores and loadings
- modify plot symbols and create sets with your own color/symbol schemes
- create class sets and highlight data graphically
- change plot types and default settings
- visualize class variance with spider plots and confidence ellipses
- create false color images and score density plots from hyperspectral images
A question and answer session will follow the webinar. Don’t miss your chance to quiz Barry and the Eigen-Guys about how to use visualization techniques to learn more from your data and models.
Register for “EVRI-thing You Need to Know About Data Visualization” through your existing Eigenvector account, or create one. The webinar is free, but you must register to attend. Find the webinar near the bottom of the page under the “Purchase” tab.
The webinar will be live on Thursday, April 23 at 7:30am PDT, (that’s 16:30 CET). Reserve your seat today and we’ll send you a WebEx meeting invitation a couple days before the event. We hope you can attend, but if you sign up and can’t make it, we’ll send you a link to view the recording the day after the webinar.