Powerful resources for intelligent data analysis
Setting industry standards with the most advanced chemometrics software available.
Solutions for working with or without MATLAB on all platforms, including Windows, macOS/Mac OS X and Linux. Offering the widest available array of data preprocessing and analysis methods, with transparency and freedom to customize – all at the best price/performance ratio in the industry. Choose from our stand-alone or MATLAB-based packages:
- Multivariate calibration and pattern recognition with PLS_Toolbox and Solo
- Image analysis with MIA_Toolbox and Solo+MIA
- On-line predictions with Solo_Predictor and Model_Exporter
- Additional advanced and Custom Software Tools
Experienced Consultants for Every Discipline.
Our consulting staff has 100+ man-years experience applying chemometric techniques in a wide variety of applications, including:
- Chemical processes
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Consumer products, food & beverages
- Analytical instrument development
- Medical devices
- Oil, chemical & plastics
- Metal & minerals
- PAT – Process Analytical Technology
- Hyperspectral imaging & remote sensing
- Electronic nose & sensor development
At EVRI we believe that the best data analysts are the people that own the data and understand the chemistry and physics behind it.
That’s why we’re always pleased to teach chemometrics to analytical chemists and engineers involved in discovery through implementation.
Upcoming Events & Courses
- February 16, 2021 - March 4, 2021 Basic Chemometrics PLUS Online
- February 16, 2021 Linear Algebra for Chemometricians
- February 17, 2021 - February 18, 2021 Chemometrics I: Principal Components Analysis
- February 23, 2021 - February 24, 2021 Chemometrics II: Regression and Partial Least Squares
- February 25, 2021 Calibration Model Maintenance
- March 2, 2021 Classical Least Squares (CLS) Methods
- March 3, 2021 Multivariate Curve Resolution (MCR)
- March 4, 2021 Robust Methods
April 25, 2021 - April 30, 2021
Eigenvector University 2021
Washington Athletic Club, Seattle Washington
October 4, 2021 - October 8, 2021
Eigenvector University Europe
Courtyard by Marriott, Montpellier France
Check out our training page for EVRI's full list of conference courses for the next year.
EigenU Online now also available! Due to popular demand we’ve made our three-day Basic Chemometrics Short Course available through EigenU_Online. Learn chemometrics in the comfort of your own home or office! EVRI can also deliver Customized Training to your site. Material can be drawn from our expansive course catalog or developed using your own data. This can be cost effective for as few as 3-5 participants.