Eigenvector Research, Inc. and Metrohm Announce Global Partnership
Nov 22, 2017
Integration of Eigenvector’s multivariate analysis software with Metrohm’s Vis-NIR analyzers will give users access to advanced calibration and classification methods.
Metrohm’s spectroscopy software Vision Air 2.0 supports prediction models created in EVRI’s PLS_Toolbox and Solo software and offers convenient export and import functionality to enable measurement execution and sample analysis in Metrohm’s Vision Air software. Customers will benefit from data transfer between PLS_Toolbox/Solo and Vision Air and will enjoy a seamless experience when managing models and using Metrohm’s NIR laboratory instruments. Metrohm has integrated Eigenvector’s prediction engine, Solo_Predictor, so that users can apply any model created in PLS_Toolbox/Solo.
Data scientists, researchers and process engineers in a wide variety of industries that already use or would like to use Eigenvector software will find this solution appealing. PLS_Toolbox and Solo’s intuitive interface and advanced visualization tools make calibration, classification and validation model building a straightforward process. A wide array of model types, preprocessing methods and the ability to create more complex model forms, such as hierarchical models with conditional branches, make Eigenvector software the preferred solution for many.
“This a win-win for users of Metrohm NIR instruments and users of Eigenvector chemometrics software” says Eigenvector President Dr. Barry M. Wise. “Thousands of users of EVRI software will be able to make models for use on Metrohm NIR instruments in their preferred environment. And users of Metrohm NIR instruments will have access to more advanced data modeling techniques.”
Researchers benefit from Metrohm’s Vis-NIR Instrument and Vision Air software through instruments covering the visible and NIR wavelength range, intuitive operation, state-of-the art user management with strict SOPs and global networking capabilities. Combining the solutions will create an integrated experience that will save time, improve product development process and provide better control of product quality.
Key Advantages PLS_Toolbox/Solo:
- Integration of Solo_Predictor allows users to run any model developed in PLS_Toolbox/Solo
- Allows users to make calibration and classification models in PLS_Toolbox and Solo’s user-friendly modeling environment
- Supports standard model types (PCA, PLS, PLS-DA, etc.) with wide array of data preprocessing methods
- Advanced models (SVMs, ANNs, etc.) and hierarchical models also supported
Key Advantages Vision Air:
- Intuitive workflow due to appealing and smart software concept with specific working interfaces for routine users, and lab managers
- Database approach for secure data handling and easy data management
- Powerful network option with global networking possibility and one-click instruments maintenance
- Full CFR Part 11 compliance